COR-5HIA:High Resolution Indoor Dome Camera with Infrared and a Varifocal Lens
This indoor dome color CCTV camera has a high resolution 650 TV-line 1/3" CCD video sensor and a 3-axis internal bracket that lets you mount it just about anywhere.
Night time surveillance is aided by an array of 28 infrared LEDs. Our unique design and material selection eliminate IR haze and glare. A bright white strobe LED that can be turned on/off at user discretion, alerts guests and visitors to the presence of CCTV cameras.
Other improvements to IR mode include SMART IR that employs video feedback to continually adjust IR level, and a user-adjustable potentiometer on the inside of the camera that can be used to fine-tune infrared light intensity.
You'll see a mini-joystick on the vide/power cable. This mini-joystick is used to access the OSD (on-screen display) menu, which contains dozens of features you can use to adjust the camera for your surveillance environment.
Compare Dome Cameras
Not sure which dome camera model will fit your needs best?Check out our Dome Comparison Chart, which shows all of our dome camera models.
- 1/3" color CCD video sensor
- Very high resolution: 650 TV-lines or greater
- Digital signal processing chipset
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- MEGAPIXEL RATED 2.8-12mm varifocal, auto-iris lens with IR correction
- Minimum illumination 0.1 LUX (f1.6), 0.0 LUX with IR on
- IR Subsystem with NO GLARE design
- SMART IR subsystem continually monitors IR intensity and adjusts for best picture quality
- Internal adjustment for IR intensity
- OSD menu with many adjustable features, including:
- AES, AGC, AWB, ABC
- Digital dynamic noise reduction
- Contrast & sharpness
- 3-axis bracket
- Optically clear dome
- Deterrence LED with On/Off switch
- Through-base cable routing
- Mounting kit included
- Attached video cable/power cable leads
- Power: 12VDC or 24VAC
- Colors: BEIGE