This passive video balun connects a coax cable (using a BNC style connector) to 8-conductor twisted pair cable (bare wire terminal block connectior). It balances impedance and acts as an electrical filter, reducing noise and improving video quality.
- Compact size
- Terminal block screw-style wire connectors for UTP or STP cable, BNC connector for coaxial cable.
- Transmits color video signals up to 400 meters (437.4 yards) or b/w video up to 600 meters (656.2 yards)
- Distances of up to 1 kilometer when used with active baluns
- Cost savings when used to eliminate or shorten long coaxial runs.
- Built-in noise filter
- Category 5 (CAT 5) wire recommended
Please contact us for a specification sheet that covers this product.